Personal Trainer/ Physical Therapy/Yoga/Pilates/Dance/Massage Therapy
StretchLab Old Town Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, physical therapists, massage therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretches for up to 6 customers
- Encourage and motivate customers throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to help with client membership acquisition and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Deliver one-on-one assisted demo stretch sessions at promotional events
- Must be available to work on either Saturday or Sunday for a six hour shift between the hours of 7:45a and 6p
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days a week (could include mornings, midday shifts, or evenings)
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Massage Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20+ hours of online tutorials to be completed before attending the workshop, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, and 20 practice hours
StretchLab Old Town
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at StretchLab Old Town