- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A fitness and wellness enthusiast with experience providing hands-on services to clients
- Someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class wellness company
- A positive and energetic person that wants to help people live their best lives
Then you’re probably the right person for our StretchLab studio!
Seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, dance/yoga/barre/Pilates Instructors, physical therapy aids/assistants, Chiropractic assistants to join our studio in Lone Tree, CO. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm!
StretchLab is revolutionizing the wellness industry through our specialized one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. Our team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more are highly trained through our proprietary flexologist ™ training program and are truly changing lives daily.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches to our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales
- Managing client care –
- Delivering a best-in-class stretching experience
- Booking client’s weekly recurring appointments
- Updating client notes consistently
- Maximize client utilization of sessions/membership by booking follow up appointments, renewing memberships, outreach to leads
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Other duties as assigned
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred hands-on background in fitness or wellness industry
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you are providing hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This position offers a competitive hourly salary; based on experience & performance.
- Performance-based bonus structure
- Growth potential within the company.
StretchLab - Lone Tree
AddressLone Tree, CO
HealthcareView all jobs at StretchLab - Lone Tree