Personal Trainer/Flexologist (Stretch Professional)
StretchLab - Irvine Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
NOW OFFERING UP TO $1000 SIGNING BONUS!
StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, physical therapy practitioners and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team as a Flexologist. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is helping change lives and gaining traction quickly in the fitness and wellness industry.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching in a fun, upscale studio. StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients both young and old to ‘Live Long’ through increased flexibility, mobility, better posture and recovery time, and lower stress.
StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, athletic training, yoga, pilates, massage and more. StretchLab’s proprietary FlexologistTraining Program (FTP) ensures that client’s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training (you will be compensated for this time)
Powered by JazzHR
StretchLab - Irvine
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at StretchLab - Irvine