Personal Trainer, Yoga Teacher, Pilates, Fitness
StretchLab - Greenville Greenville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
StretchLab Greenville is looking to expand their team! We are seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors, physical therapists and PT assistants to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new and exciting modality.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend monthly staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Maintain strong social media presence to drive client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Required background:
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Yoga Instructor
- Athletic Trainers
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 2 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 2 days of in-person/hands-on training
Powered by JazzHR
StretchLab - Greenville
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at StretchLab - Greenville