StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching and has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab Flexologists™ are movement experts already certified in a variety of fitness and wellness fields and receive additional training developed by the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility. Our Flexologist Training Program™ ensures that every StretchLab client receives a world-class one-on-one stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions to clients of all ages and all walks of life.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales and outreach to leads.
- Managing client care by delivering a best-in-class stretching experience, updating client notes consistently, and booking clients' weekly recurring appointments.
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist Sales Associates and General Manager with studio tours, offsite events, and sales as needed.
- Maintain a strong social media presence to promote client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility, and flexibility
- Prior certification/degree required from a nationally-recognized organization/university in one of the following fields:
o Personal Trainer, Athletic Trainer, or Strength & Conditioning Coach
o Massage Therapist
o Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
o Kinesiology/Sports Medicine/Corrective Exercises, etc.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with a client.
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to exude empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable, and adhere to our attendance policies.
- Must successfully pass our Flexologist Training Program™, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 2 days of in-person/hands-on training.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and be available to work Saturdays (8:00 am - 2:00 pm).
StretchLab - Boise & Eagle