Physical Therapy Assistants / Massage Therapists / Personal Trainers / Athletic Trainers
StretchLab - Boise & Eagle & Meridian Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching and has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab Flexologists™ are movement experts already certified in a variety of fitness and wellness fields and receive additional training developed by the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility. Our Flexologist Training Program™ ensures that every StretchLab client receives a world-class one-on-one stretching session.
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions to clients of all ages and all walks of life.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Build and retain StretchLab membership through exceptional customer service.
- Managing client care by delivering a best-in-class stretching experience, updating client notes consistently, and booking clients' weekly recurring appointments.
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist Sales Associates and General Manager with studio tours, offsite events, and sales as needed.
- Maintain a strong social media presence to promote client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility, and flexibility
- Prior certification/degree required from a nationally recognized organization/university in one of the following fields:
o Personal Trainer, Athletic Trainer, or Strength & Conditioning Coach
o Massage Therapist
o Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
o Kinesiology/Sports Medicine/Corrective Exercises, etc.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with a client.
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to exude empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable, and adhere to our attendance policies.
- Must successfully pass our Flexologist Training Program™, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, and 20 hours of practical.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and be available to work some Saturdays (8:00 am - 2:00 pm).
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Stretch Lab Corporate.
StretchLab - Boise & Eagle & Meridian
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at StretchLab - Boise & Eagle & Meridian