- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
StretchLab is currently seeking a high energy, passion-filled and sales-motivated individual who is fitness-minded to join our beautiful new studio in Metairie!
Position: The purpose of the Membership Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales, membership retention and retail sales.
Sales and Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive compensation based on experience - up to $14 per hour
- Commission/bonus paid on membership and retail sales
- Discounts on studio and retail services
- Huge opportunities for leadership and growth as we open studios across the gulf coast
- Assist with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book and confirm intro stretch sessions
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting an individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and comply with the objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro sessions
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Ensure the studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the ClubReady software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone, and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required
- Evening and Saturday hours/20 Hours Per Week (
StretchLab is taking over the U.S. as the premier destination for one-on-one assisted stretching services with over 150 locations open nationwide. We're always looking for motivated individuals who share our values and passion for wellness. Above all else, we celebrate the freedom to move, to participate, and to engage in the life you want to have. We help uncover and release the natural energy that comes from healthy movement and are committed to continuing the education and personal growth of our team and clients.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, with Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere.
BusinessView all jobs at Stretch Lab