Stretch Lab - Burlington Burlington, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales and outreach to leads
- Managing client care by delivering a best-in-class stretching experience, updating client notes consistently, and booking client's weekly recurring appointments
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist Sales Associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility, and flexibility
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist, or Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with a client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program™, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Stretch Lab Corporate.
Stretch Lab - Burlington
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Stretch Lab - Burlington