Account Manager for Stretch*d Academy - Part-Time / Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stretch*d is seeking a high energy Account Manager for its Stretch*d Academy business. The primary function of the Account Manager is to convert inbound leads into sales. This includes clients for Stretch*d Academy online courses and in-person certification programs. Stretch*d Academy is the education arm of Stretch*d, certifying students in the Stretch*d Method worldwide.
This position reports to the COO and is based in New York City. However, the job can primarily be done remotely. This is a part-time, commission based role.
- You will offer high end client service to all potential clients
- With in-depth knowledge of our courses, program and methodology, you will provide personalized recommendations to convert leads to sales
- You must be able to clearly explain the value proposition of each course and assess what type of client is a good fit for each course
- You will be the main point of contact for all clients and answer all questions and concerns in a timely manner
- You must have strong communication skills and be eager to follow up with all clients
- The ideal candidate has been in a sales role or has a deep understanding of the Stretch*d Method and organization. You do not need to know how to Stretch people!
- Build client relationships based on trust and respect
- Manage client relationships to convert and upsell on additional courses
- Use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage leads and keep detailed notes on client and deal cycle
- Use our course sales platform to manage sales and client information
- Clearly communicate with clients via phone and email
- Strategically use promotions to incentivize clients who are undecided on purchasing
- Operate with weekly and monthly goals and KPIs
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Maintain updated knowledge on company services and offerings
- Identify industry trends
- Provide feedback on client insights for marketing and course creation
- Embody and uphold the Stretch*d Core Values
- 1+ year’s experience in sales, fitness or relevant industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with the Stretch*d brand preferred
- Strong strategic thinking skills with a balance of analytical and creative capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- Proven sales experience a bonus
- Highly adaptable to change
- This is a Part-Time role that requires 10-15 hours per week
- Ability to work flexible, non-traditional hours, including weekends
- Primarily based remotely
- Ability to attend occasional in person meetings and course trainings in New York City
- Cell phone expenses reimbursed
- Complimentary Stretch*d sessions
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Employment Status: Part-Time/ Non-Exempt
About Stretch*d and Stretch*d Academy
Stretch*d was started in 2018 by the founder of SLT as the premier brand in the one-on-one assisted stretch space. We offer clients the most effective and feel good way to “get loose.” Through three our New York in-person locations, virtual and digital channels and Stretch*d Academy, we are on a mission to make recovery an essential part of every body’s routine.
Stretch*d Academy launched in 2020 as the gold standard in stretching education. Through our online and in-person certification courses, we teach clients around the world how to master the Stretch*d Method.
Stretch*d (Limber Inc.)
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh University Academy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.