Sales Representative for Classic Car Dealership
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***We currently have an opening and are looking for a professional mind, with a Classic Car background!! Please apply if you have that professional mindset and background, and are a car person, and we would love to meet you!
$125-145K/Year Performance Based (Salary + Health/Dental/Vision + 401K W/Match)
About the Job
Streetside Classics is searching for a self-driven, goal-oriented, energetic sales representative to join the team at our Atlanta, GA (Lithia Springs) showroom. If you have a passion for classic/exotic cars, and also have excellent sales and customer service skills, then apply today!
- Consistently execute vehicle sales to hit monthly & yearly sales goals
- Provide excellent customer service to buyers from start to finish on all deals
- Sell with integrity/attention to detail to minimize post-sale risks
- Utilize sharp negotiating skills to maximize company sales revenue
- Engage with consignors/sellers to ensure accurate presentation on incoming inventory
- Dialogue with existing consignors/sellers to ensure market pricing is correct and competitive
2021 was our biggest year ever, and it looks like 2022 is going to beat that. These are real numbers, as 2021 was in this range...
$125-145K/Year Performance Based (Salary + Health/Dental + 401K W/Match) Salary that includes fixed pay, commissions, and bonuses.
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Great work environment
- Accessible and open-minded leadership
- Opportunity to work with a great group of people and learn a lot about classic cars!
- MUST be a self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and move to next task.
- MUST have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- MUST have exceptional computer and writing skills.
- MUST be able to work Saturdays.
- Professional personal appearance.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY by sending your cover letter (tell us about your car experience!), and resume through INDEED. DO NOT call our showroom. Please, no unscheduled appointments regarding employment (although if you would like to come stop by to see our facility you are of course welcome)! THANK YOU!
More About the Job
Specializing in the consignment and sales of collector vehicles, Streetside Classics is one of the largest and fastest growing classic car dealerships in the nation. We currently have showrooms in Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Fort Worth, TX, Nashville, TN, Phoenix, AZ, and Tampa, FL, with future growth expected. We’re searching for a quick learning, self-driven, goal-oriented, energetic sales representative to join the team at our Atlanta showroom.
Our Atlanta, GA facility holds approximately 300+ classic and collector vehicles, and each sales person is responsible for ensuring they continue to grow and expand their knowledge about each car in our inventory, as well as market trends as a whole. With classic cars, each vehicle is unique and our relationship with our consignors is also integral to our success—therefore we need people who can get to know each customer just as well as the products they’re selling. We sell approximately 45+ units from our Atlanta showroom every month, and each sales person is responsible for ensuring their part in maintaining that performance. Performance goals are met on a team basis rather than individually; we approach the sales process much differently than a typical car dealership.
If you have a passion for classic collectable vehicles, or even just a casual interest in them but have excellent communication skills then you can excel. We can teach you the nuts and bolts of the collector car industry but you must have excellent people skills, and be coachable in order to succeed with our company. Because of our aggressive growth plans, there is potential for promotion and increased income.
If you’ve always dreamed of working with classic and collector cars, and have the desire to sell the strongest inventory in the region – this is the job for you.
PLEASE APPLY by sending your cover letter, and resume through this website. DO NOT call our showroom. Unscheduled appointments are not encouraged! Of course, if you would like to come walk our showroom, you are welcome! THANK YOU!
213 Thornton RdSmyrna, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Streetside Classics