Youth Direct Care Provider - BFOQ Female
StreetLightUSA Glendale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*$250-$500 hiring bonus!
StreetLightUSA is local non-profit organization combatting the impact of child sexual exploitation (CSE) in adolescent females age 13-17. We are one of a handful of organizations within the United States specializing in the care of CSE. We offer two levels of services available to CSE victims from AZ and from across the nation. We are a Christ-founded organization that is committed to interdisciplinary collaboration to bring about holistic healing to the clients we serve. If you have a passion for justice and advocacy for children, women, and trauma survivors, StreetLightUSA is for you! Check us out at Streetlightusa.org, https://www.facebook.com/StreetLightUSA/, https://www.instagram.com/streetlightusacares/?hl=en.
You can make a difference!
We have immediate openings for full-time and part-time Direct Care Providers.
Shift Hours Listed Below- Days may vary based on availability
· Transport residents to and from scheduled appointments.
· Execute sound decision in crisis and emergency situations.
· Utilize emergency response skills such as Crisis Prevention and Intervention, CPR and First Aid techniques.
· Possesses well defined boundaries and present as a positive and appropriate role model for the residents in care.
· Provide positive support to residents through engagement both in activities and emotional support.
· Maintain a safe environment and provide constant supervision of residents in care.
· Maintaining accurate documentation and adhering to confidentiality regulations in accordance to HIPPAA Laws.
· Maintain organization standards and be prompt with reports and required documentation.
· Be responsive with the ability to work in a team environment.
· Assist residents in developing life and coping skills while ensuring a safe and nurturing environment at all times.
· Maintain a clean and successful environment through cooking and cleaning.
· Maintain daily reports and logs.
· Attend all meetings and complete other applicable duties as assigned
Required Qualifications, Clearances, and Experience
· Education Minimum: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
· Associate Degree of Higher in Related Field of Social Service Preferred
· One (1) year or More of Experience Working Directly with At-Risk-Youth, Child Care, Group Home, or Child
· Experience as a Behavioral Health Tech, Behavioral Health Paraprofessional, or Within a Teen Treatment Center Preferred
· AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card Required
· Valid Driver's License with Acceptable Driving History
· Pediatric CPR and First Aid Preferred
· CPI, CIT, or Prevention and Support Certification Preferred
· Food Handler's Card Preferred
· Minimum Age: 23 years old
· Bona-fide Occupational Qualification: Female
· Medical, Vision, Dental (Full Time)
· Paid Training (Full Time and Part Time)
· Paid Time Off (Full Time)
· Paid Sick Time (Full Time and Part Time)
· Employee Assistance Program (Full Time and Part Time)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Professional Childcare/Child Welfare experience do you have?
· How many years of Working With At-Risk Adolescent Youth experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Do you have the following license or certification: AZ Food Handlers Card?
· Do you have the following license or certification: CPR and First Aid?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Crisis Prevention and Intervention?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
· Which shifts are you available to work?
· Which days of the week are you available to work this job?
· When will you be available to start this job?
· When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
*$250-$500 Hiring Bonus! -Part-time employment receives a $250 hiring bonus and full-time employment receives a $500 hiring bonus. Hiring bonus is contingent upon hire and completion of initial training.
Vision Statement: Through research, strategic partnerships, and innovative models of care, StreetLightUSA strives to be the nationally recognized leader in restoring the lives of adolescent girls, who are victims of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.
StreetLightUSAWhy Work Here?
Servant leadership oriented management, team focused environment, and rewarding cause oriented organization.
Our mission is anchored in a Christ-driven desire to shine light, show love, and encourage young girls as they walk the path of healing. The StreetLightUSA campus is comprised of well-appointed cottages that serve up to 35 residents between the ages of 13-17. Our services are provided at two tiers: the Sanctuary provides residential behavioral health services to those suffering the most acute symptoms of sexual trauma and sex trafficking. Lighted Path is a group home offering trauma-informed enhanced support services to help girls continue on their journey of healing and recovery. In addition, Prestige Academy supports the academic needs of both programs. We are helping girls find a new way forward so they can become independent, confident, and successful young women. Vision Statement: Through research, strategic partnerships, and innovative models of care, StreetLightUSA strives to be the nationally recognized leader in restoring the lives of adolescent girls, who are victims of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.