Direct Mail Strategist - Fundraising
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
As a growing direct marketing company, we are looking for an experienced strategist to join our Nonprofit Fundraising Team. An adaptive and proactive, forward-thinking team member will be pivotal in supporting fundraising clients throughout their marketing lifecycle. From client onboarding to campaign reviews, your efforts will directly impact our client’s fundraising program success, with a multichannel approach including direct mail, paid media marketing and campaign design.
If you have held one of these positions previously, we want you to apply!
Marketing Strategist, Direct Marketing Manager, Development Director, Fundraising Manager, Direct Response Marketing, Individual Giving Director, Annual Giving Director.
What Streamworks offers
- Use of our on-site fitness center
- Health, Dental
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- 401K with a company match
- PTO (paid time off) & Holiday pay
Find New Ways To Create Growth for Clients
Marketing Strategists are vital in creating and deploying customized fundraising strategies for our clients. You will be working closely with clients to make sure their offline and online efforts are aligned. The strategist works closely with business development, internal creative & digital team, and clients to define campaign goals and drive insights that shape project solutions.
It is the responsibility of the Marketing Strategist to communicate effectively with clients and provide answers to any issues or questions that may arise, including regularly scheduled marketing review meetings, daily inbox requests and cross team collaborative projects.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients and maintain white glove relationships.
- Researching clients to understand organization goals and objectives.
- Analyzing clients to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth.
- Writing clear, concise, and well-informed strategy briefs, plans and decks.
- Understand marketing metrics and be able to easily present and explain the meaning and importance to a client.
- Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to execute day to day tasks.
- Ensure client issues are dealt with efficiently, informing leadership and the business developer of any problems.
- Help prepare and present new client proposals alongside a business developer.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services, as well as industry trends and how they can be implemented for clients.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with others over the phone, email, or voice and video meetings. As well as documentation project progress across multiple platforms. (Hubspot, Teams, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Required Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Nonprofit management, or related area/equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience in direct response marketing (direct mail, A/B testing, data modeling).
- 3+ years’ experience in nonprofit fundraising.
- Knowledge of traditional marketing/advertising, digital, social as well as emerging media.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills must be able to speak about complex data and metrics in understandable terms.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment and adapt to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- CRM and Project Management software experience a plus.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company website
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive Blaine, MN 55449
All offers are subject to successfully passing a background check
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Streamworks, LLCMinneapolis, MN
Get fresh Direct Mail Strategist - Fundraising jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.