Public Relations Assistant / Event Marketing
Streamline Development Westerville, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Public Relations Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for the public relations initiatives of the organization for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each client researched target market.
- Design and maintain a favorable public image for clients
- Coordinate all promotional activities and events
- Leverage existing consumer relationships and cultivate new business contacts
- Work with other departments to help promote brand recognition
- Assist in the selection of marketing and promotional materials
- Previous experience in marketing/advertising/public relations or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Streamline Development