Acquisitions & Development Associate
Stream Realty Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream has become a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors, occupants, and its own accounts. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 950 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners because we are. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform.
Once your SmartRecruiters application is finished, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org directing you to take the Culture Index survey. This is a survey that Stream utilizes to help us better identify your strengths and motivational drives.
Please set aside 10 minutes within 48 hours of your application, during which you will have no interruptions or distractions, and simply click the link in the email and follow the provided instructions. At the end of the survey, please select the role you are interested in. Once this process is complete, your application will be considered for the open position.Job Description
Stream Realty Partners, L.P. is seeking an Acquisitions & Development Associate to lead the core business analysis and metrics for the Carolinas’ Development and Acquisitions Group. This position will be the primary support to the team and will be an integral part of the detailed operations of the group. The role will provide exposure to all components of acquisition and development projects. We must have a clear communicator who is highly organized with effective time management skills. A willingness to learn and adapt is critical, and the role demands the highest standards of behavior and a collaborative work ethic.
- Provide analytical, due diligence, predevelopment, joint venture, and financing support for office and industrial business units.
- Financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative data
- Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic and real estate market data to support acquisition and development projects
- Compile and analyze performance data of projects and the market to forecast and monitor trends.
- Provide discrete and confidential handling of sensitive information while communicating with legal, client, and lending relationships.
- Contributing to building tours, meeting planning and scheduling, proposal drafting, and project-related report preparation.
- Assisting with the preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Developing relationships in the real estate industry for the furtherance of the platform.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 2+ years of relevant commercial real estate experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience with creating acquisition and development models and discounted cash flow models
- Strong ARGUS and Excel modeling skills
- Must handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be proactive, confident, and a self-starter
- High attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
TechnologyView all jobs at Stream Realty