Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to focus on driving infrastructure/network connectivity projects. The project scope includes migrating all the external connectivity to our customer's internal IT infrastructure environment and datacenter. Part of your responsibility would be to review our initial inventory of connections and reach out to 3rdparties to identify the possible options to inter-connect with them, exchange information, submit all the requests necessary, coordinate change window and eventually apply the configuration on the routers and firewalls.
- 8+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager.
- Ability to recommend solutions to fast track project success.
- Individual must have a background supporting financial organizations (bank, hedge fund, trading organization)
- Strong background managing infrastructure/network related projects.
- The PM needs to possess a strong work ethic and drive to complete project deliverables.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with a variety of teams, vendors, and executives.
- General understanding of network connectivity.
- Extremely organized with strong communication skills.
- Successful background coordinating and working with multiple 3rd party vendors on migration & network connectivity projects.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building, and ability to achieve results.
STS' model of service excellence has provided for timely, cost effective and accurate solutions for large and small clients on a nationwide basis since 2001. At STS we are a leader in the new economy which demands strategic partners who are agile, focused and completely engaged.