Seeking a Software Automation Engineer to Identify our batch processes that can be automated, then design and implement solutions.
Qualification and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with different automation frameworks
- Proven track record in establishing and implementing architectural automation solutions that have resulted in successful implementations
- Background in identity management is a plus
- Experience in SOX Compliance is a plus
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance, best practices, and patterns, with the ability to explain, advocate, guide, and implement them.
- Ability to design and set up new automation frameworks
- Ability to troubleshoot automation tools
- Query databases, VB.net and Oracle
- .Net Framework
- Ability to work independently and to take the lead in a team environment
- Business Analyst skills
- Ability to write and maintain scripts
- Must have strong SQL Server experience
- Identify manual batch processes in SOX compliance control process which can be automated, then design and implement a solution
- Help improve the corporate governance re-certification process
- Move Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) jobs to J-Scape
- Assist in the integration and maintenance of an automated testing framework
- Quickly assess system issues and coordinate and partner across the business and IT to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Investigate and ask the right questions to understand current manual processes
- Investigate and reach out to teammates across IT
STS' model of service excellence has provided for timely, cost effective and accurate solutions for large and small clients on a nationwide basis since 2001. At STS we are a leader in the new economy which demands strategic partners who are agile, focused and completely engaged.