Stratus Building Solutions is an innovative Franchise Company that is taking the local market by a storm! We have had tremendous growth locally and are expanding on a national level as of our growth strategy. We are looking for the right individuals to help our organization grow. You will receive both initial and ongoing training.
We are looking for a mature person who is comfortable with a fast paced environment in a rapidly growing, exciting office as a PART TIME Administrative Assistant. Someone who is team oriented, who is aware of what is going on around them and that has the foresight to anticipate the needs of the office without being told. Someone who is adept at accomplishing tasks within deadlines.
- Solid base salary and commission potential
- Comprehensive sales training program
- Mentorship program
- Annual recognition events
- Paid Time Off / Sick Days
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Reward for hitting your goals
- No nights or weekends
Duties: (will be explained in detail during interview process)
- Answering phones
- Customer Service
- Filing and keeping accurate files
- Data entry
- Office supply ordering
- Office/Franchise owner Correspondence
- Assisting local regions when necessary
- Producing Invoices
- Producing proposals
- 50 point quality inspections for active customers
- Setting up appointments (call center / inside sale, or customer service experience helps)
- Other duties assigned by Regional Director or Office Manager that are required to make an office run smoothly
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English & Spanish --> This is non-negotiable. If you are not bilingual please do not apply.
- Communication skills including both written and speaking proficiency in both languages
- Service orientation: actively looking for ways to help people, willing to collaborate, and happy to assist others. Also not afraid to ask for assistance when necessary to ensure duty completion.
- Reliable and hardworking: able to work part-time hours Mon-Fri
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills: show exceptional talent for using your time, energy and resources in an effective way in order to complete and achieve tasks in a timely manner
- Strong multitasking skills: demonstrate superb ability for coordinating multiple projects and easily switching between them if necessary.
- Time management skills: display excellent capacity for managing one's own time in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet, email, and utilize Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Valid driver's license
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred
Please send your resume, a cover letter describing how your background is a good fit for this position, salary requirements and details on your language skills for an immediate review of your qualifications. This is a PART TIME position.
At Stratus integrity is indispensable to our mission. We act with honesty and adhere to the highest standards of moral and ethical values and principles through our personal and professional behavior. We demonstrate our understanding of these values and principles and uphold them in every action and decision. Trust and trustworthiness go hand in hand with how we conduct ourselves, as we sustain a culture that is based upon ethical conduct. We expect our actions to be consistent with our words, and our words to be consistent with our intentions. We accept our responsibilities, share leadership in a democratic spirit, and subject ourselves to the highest standards of public trust. We hold ourselves accountable for our words and our actions.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.