Vice President, Sales - Stratum, the leading Microsoft Azure Gold Partner and AWS Consulting Partner across the Southeast, is hiring a VP of Sales to join our mission of driving innovation and transforming cloud adoption for our customers. The VP of Sales will be selling our portfolio of Cloud professional services, managed services and consumable “as-a-service” product solutions to mid-market and enterprise customers.
This motivated self-starter will hunt for new business through a variety of sources including: existing customer relationships, direct new sales, partner ecosystems, referrals and creative ventures. In addition to selling our portfolio of services, this individual will be responsible for building a sales organization of top-producing sales executives committed to the growth of our business and our purpose, mission, vision and values. As a trusted advisor to CTOs, CIOs, Directors and Managers, you will work with a team of talented Stratum Architects in a consultative environment to understand complex IT environments and propose solutions that act in the best interest of the customer while maximizing our value of solutions.
The entrepreneurial Executive must demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding quota in an IT services environment and delivering success for clients. With an aggressive compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and unlimited corporate opportunities, you'll be rewarded for meeting challenges.
What the role entails:
· Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in customer organizations to secure new business and maximize the value delivered by Stratum services
· Alongside Stratum Architects, act as a trusted advisor to prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, industry knowledge, cloud adoption trends, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions
· Support all stages of the pre-sales process, maintaining engagement until contracts are executed and handing off signed engagements to the Project Management, Professional Services and Managed Services leaders
· Must possess a deep understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS technologies and solutions
· Must have a deep network of internal Microsoft and AWS executives, managers, sellers and technical resources
· Must have at least 4 years experience selling Microsoft Azure and/or AWS services
· Report directly to the CEO
· Must consistently execute the Stratum sales process including pipeline accuracy, account planning, territory management and maintaining account detail in our CRM
· Uncover market needs and make recommendations to CEO and COO to capture opportunities