HealthCheck is the market leader in COVID-19 screening and non-invasive contact tracing solutions across North America and 34 countries. Our customers use HealthCheck to proactively screen for COVID-19 symptoms and infectious illnesses before leaving for work, or visiting a public space, to lower risk of spreading illnesses to their employees, guests and third-parties. Our user-friendly mobile app allows users to self-screen in under 60 seconds and share their health with an employer, restaurant, dentist, movie theater or school to expedite screening processes at each location throughout their day.
HealthCheck provides our customers robust, anonymous reporting to protect their office, stadium, residential or commercial environment without the need for invasive GPS or Bluetooth tracking. Employees and guests do not need to fill out paper questionnaires that lack HIPAA, PHI and data privacy standards, and instead can complete a digital self-screen once a day and scan a QR code indicating health scores. As businesses, schools and buildings reopen from COVID-19 lockdowns, HealthCheck is an affordable, easy to use tool that streamlines screening and puts users in control of their healthcare data. Customers can comply with State and CDC reopening guidelines and follow regulation without the need for an IT or legal expert.
About HealthCheck’s Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The team is competitive, likes to win and provide value to customers and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best professional they can be.
If you are looking to build a SaaS sales career with a great company, our Business Development Manager is a great position. If you’re interested in aggressive career growth, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and leadership development programs – we want to speak with you! We are targeting candidates with at least 1 year of cold calling experience, closing experience, experience selling in a SaaS environment and/or for a software company.
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle, from cold call to close; includes scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing your own deals
- Execute a transactional sales process (1-5 day sales cycle)
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing CRM to track progress
- Prospect new business targeting the K-12, Higher Education, Sports/Venues, Public Sector, Real Estate, Hospitality/Hotel sector
- Have access to and participate in ongoing sales development and training
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
What you should have:
- Highly self-motivated with a hard work ethic and “whatever it takes” attitude
- History of success in a fast-paced sales and/or startup environment
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1 Year of SaaS sales experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience with Microsoft CRM is preferred but not required
- Willingness to embrace change, growth and the fun of a start-up environment
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission
- Additional opportunities for prizes & other spiffs
- Career development programs
- Employer supplemented insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you
- PTO accrued
- A positive culture which celebrates employee success and collaboration
- A rewarding professional environment that is solving some of the world’s biggest challenges during a pandemic
Job Type: Full-time
- Inside Sales: Minimum of 1 year SaaS sales
- United States (Required)
Typical Work Hours:
- 8AM – 6PM
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Why Work Here?HealthCheck by Stratum is the market leader for COVID-19 screening and reporting to meet CDC and State reopening guidelines. HealthCheck and our team helps keep the workplace and local communities safe from spreading illness.
Career Growth and an opportunity to assist companies and schools with reopening after COVID-19!
Sugar Land, TX