CNC Machinist Cell Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STRATTEC Security Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers providing access and security systems to the automotive market. This drives us to be an innovative company with the latest technology. STRATTEC creates exciting opportunities to people who like to work in an environment that challenges them to be creative, deal with multiple customers and projects, and research the latest technology. You will help STRATTEC to be a pioneer by working closely with the largest automotive customers in the world along with the largest electronic partners.
Let us know who you are! We want to know what motivates you and why you are the ideal candidate for our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a team oriented attitude; have a multidiscipline background, and a passion for innovation. We are looking for leadership skills to develop a new group internally.
If you are one who like to build a team, has strong skillsets and likes to see your own ideas come to life, apply quickly!
1. Load programs, workpieces and cutting tools into the AMG for the manufacture of tooling/prototype components.
2. Operate the AMG machine tools, as well as machine tools not attached to the AMG, including CNC machining centers, Sinker EDM Machines, Wire EDM machines, etc, to manufacture/modify tooling components and prototype parts to toolroom and print tolerances.
3. Use drawings and electronic (CAD) data to determine the necessary cutting and finishing operations required to produce the desired component.
4. Actively communicate with Work Group Leaders, Designers, Quality/Layout Technicians, Programmers, Engineers, Machinists and other ATTeC personnel as needed to completeassigned duties on time and within budget limits.
5. Determine the necessary cutting speed and feed rates, tools, materials and machines required to produce the desired component in the most cost and time efficient manner.
Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned
Must be Journeyman Machinist or Journeyman Tool and Die Maker.
Must have computer skills
Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints/drawings.
Working knowledge of Gibbs, Pro/Engineer and Esprit helpful.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Strattec Security Corp.
Get fresh CNC Security jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.