National Sales Manager, Expanding Dermatology Company, Atlanta
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established, stable, rapidly growing medical device company seeks a National Sales Manager to lead the expansion and build out of our prescription portfolio. This person will grow and direct a National Sales team that promotes prescription Dermatology products in Aesthetics, women's health, dermatology, oncology and wound care. Due to its continued success, the company is expanding its sales team and needs an experienced sales management professional to play a central role in taking the organization to the next level. This person will report to the companies President, North America Commercial Operations.
The company has a tremendous amount of clinical credibility and an extensive line of popular, science-based products that are directly prescribed or dispensed by doctors to their patients.
This firm is uniquely positioned for rapid growth and needs a leader that will be an ambassador internally and externally and represent the ethos and core values of the brand.
Position Description (Brief Overview)
- Create and execute the national Sales Strategy, drive corporate objectives and revenue growth
- Provide strong leadership for the national sales function, set clear and unified direction for the team
- Expand the sales team: manage, stretch, and develop into top performing organization
- Achieve revenue, profit, organizational, and strategic goals and objectives
- Enhance sales pipeline system: reporting, forecasting, performance: from lead generation to close
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, authentically leverage in mutually beneficial way
- Establish and maintain top level contact with organization's important customers
- Oversee Field-Based sales organizations
- Develop annual sales business plans to drive revenue and increase market penetration
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual sales achievements
- Travel as necessary to visit sales team, major accounts, attend trade shows and key events
- Note: This is a travel heavy role; this person will be a "Field General
- 8+ years sales management experience; extensive background working with prescription devices or drugs
- Successful experience building high performing teams of leaders and sales professionals
- Knowledge of and relationships with top Dermatology accounts and Key Opinion Leaders across the USA
- Existing relationships in Dermatology
- Experience of Buy and Bill
- Acute understanding of the competitor landscape
- Experience of VA, DOD and Universities sales
- Solid knowledge of the managed care system
- Excellent commercial instincts, strong financial acumen and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High CRM/Salesforce knowledge
- Bachelor's degree, (or industry experience in lieu of degree), Master's degree a plus
- Title: National Sales Manager
- Industry/Product Category: Dermatology, Aesthetics, Wound Care, Women's Health and Radiation Oncology
- Call Points: Plastic Surgeons, Med Spas, OBGyn's, Radiation Oncologists, Infusion Specialists, Surgeons*, Wound Care Specialists
- Scope: National responsibility for Field-Based Sales
- Location: Flexible, close to major airport desirable
- Compensation: Competitive salary with industry leading bonus aligned to performance, MBO's, and KPI's
- Fulltime, W2 position, benefits
This role offers the rare opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a successful companies US expansion and be instrumental in building and managing a sales force. Stratpharma have the sales organizations foundation in place and require a talented National Sales Manager to push the company forward to the next level. This is a challenging role that comes with a high salary and industry leading bonus structure.
Get fresh National manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.