Quality Inspector : Automotive Parts & Components, Sorting, and Rework Projects
Now Hiring Entry Level - $13.00/hr
Industry Leader in Quality Inspection seeking individuals who need challenged and are motivated by making a difference with the work they perform! Our teams make a difference in the lives of many consumers everyday. The work they perform helps to ensure the safety and quality of the most popular mid-sized sedan on the market today!
If you are seeking a job in which you will do the same thing every day, day in and day out, then this is may not be the job for you... Our Quality Inspectors learn about ALL facets of Automotive Manufacturing and Assembly! They are challenged everyday with new tasks and projects in different areas.
This highly visible role provides opportunities for advancement! We are proud to promote from within whenever possible. Over 50% of our supervisory and management positions were filled with internal promotions in 2018!!
**Quality Inspectors in this role will travel to project sites in Washington Court House, Chillicothe, Circleville and the southside of Columbus**
Essential Job Functions:
- Using inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
- Performing a full range of production related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
Quality Inspectors are offered a comprehensive benefits package including, 9 paid holidays, vacation, major medical, dental, life and more!
Keywords: Vehicle Inspection , QC , QA , Quality Assurance , Quality Control , Manufacturing , Entry Level , Assembly , Sorting , Inspection , Inspecting , Warehouse , Distribution Center , Cycle Count ,
Qualified candidates will have independent and reliable transportation, possess a valid driver's license and have the ability to:
- Work scheduled hours
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork
- Perform a full range of varied inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties.
- Read and follow work instructions all employee policies, work rules, and directions
Meet the following Physical Requirements of the job:
Lift up to 25 lbs.
Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift.
Work in repetitive environment to include one or more of the following for up to 12 hours: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance.
Pre- employment screening includes a drug screen and criminal background check.