Come Join our Dynamic Bank and Airline Marketing and Sales Team – Limited Full Time Positions Available!
We only have a few positions left to fill…
You will be working for a Tier-One marketing and sales management company with 50 years of experience and innovative success, representing the country’s top ranked bank. Our core principals are based on honesty, transparency and pay-for-performance results. We want to ensure that WE are a good fit for YOU just as YOU are a good fit for US, which is why we offer:
* Our Full Time Employees (FTE) a benefit package election that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, access to company’s 401k, free life insurance and access to employee discount and assistance programs.
* Full-Time Employees eligibility for 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays per year once you have reached 60 days on our program.
* Paid training and a continued mentor program throughout your entire tenure
* Paid parking for employees that use personal transportation.
* Flexibility in scheduling 7 days a week, 7am-7pm from Monday – Sunday*
* A safe working environment behind TSA security within the SouthWest Airline terminals in the Airport.
* 7 day-a-week support from our experienced On-Site Management, National Operations Team and Corporate Staff.
* An annual base rate of $30,000 + Bonus potentials of $10,000 - $15,000 more based on your individual performance and hours worked. The Bonus earnings are uncapped.
General Summary: Sales Professional Airport Team
The Bank/Airline Airport Professional is a self-motivated and determined individual that will follow program guidelines to meet their requirements daily. We work as a team in marketing and representing the prestigious Chase/Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Cards from kiosks inside the concourse of the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. We offer; fully-paid training, benefits, a mentor program, constant communication and an uncapped bonus plan in addition to the $30,000 annual base rate for top performing compliant employees.
· Ability to maintain high levels of energy promoting the Chase/Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card within the fast paced airport environment
· Ability to engage and interact with all travelers in a professional and courteous manner
· Ability to be punctual following work schedules, (posted 2 weeks in advance) with remaining supportive of program needs.
· Ability to remain compliant to the program guidelines at all times
· Ability to clearly communicate with travelers as well as possess outstanding interpersonal skills while interact with team members and customers
· Ability to contribute a positive attitude and motivation to the work environment
· Ability to represent the Bank and Airline Brand with the utmost level of professionalism
· Face to face sales / brand awareness / marketing experience / study in courses of business, marketing or sales
· Successful selling and exceeding individual targeted goals experience
· Exceptional communication skills in terms of the ability to clearly review all product benefits and disclosures, overcome objectives and close sales
· Successful completion of a criminal back ground check / drug screening / TSA approved badge clearance
· Ability to stand for the duration of 8 hour shifts with breaks provided.
Our Sales Professionals earn a guaranteed base rate of $30,000, based on hours worked, plus bonus expectations to be worth $10,000 - $15,000 or greater as a total compensation package. You can control your own annual income with your own sales ability and the number of customers with whom you interact with each day. Currently we have multiple Team Members on pace to exceed greater than $45,000/yr.