Field Service Technician
Stratix Systems is an innovative and growing company that has been in business for over 40 years. We provide a full range of services to small and medium-sized businesses including: Managed IT and Cloud-hosted Services, Data Backup and Business Continuity Applications, Electronic Content and Document Management Solutions and Business-Class Printing and Imaging Devices (Copiers, Scanners, Printers, etc).
We are a client service business and our responsiveness is of the utmost importance to our process. We service our clients quickly and efficiently, but always with a human touch. If you are looking for a career opportunity that offers paid training and growth potential, Stratix Systems is the place for you!
We currently have an opening for a Field Service Technician to support clients in the Greater Philadelphia area. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a great team, get a tremendous amount of hands-on experience and operate as a key player on the front lines with our clients, equipping them with the support they need to achieve their organizational objectives.
The Field Service Technician will:
- Travel to client sites within assigned geographic area to repair and maintain office equipment (fax, copier, printer)
- Ensure continued communication with Field Manager, Dispatch and Client
- Maintain an organized parts inventory in vehicle at all times
- Manage inventory and update daily to ensure adequate quantity is available as needed
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate should be presentable, energetic, possess effective communication skills and a strong work ethic as well as the following qualifications:
- High school diploma and 6 months related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Technical school diploma/certification is a plus
- Valid PA license and current insurance
- Prior printer repair experience required; Ricoh-specific training/experience is a huge plus.
Stratix Systems offers:
- Competitive compensation including bonus potential
- Car Allowance
- Tools, training and shirts provided
- Comprehensive health insurance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
Stratix is an equal-opportunity employer. For more information, please visit our website at www.stratixsystems.com.