Full time, Base Salary, Plus Commission
Are you Competitive? Outgoing? Are you ready to take the next step in your Sales Career?
Stratix Systems has an exciting opportunity for an entry, mid-level or industry experienced Account Executive to focus on new business-to-business account development to support the York and Harrisburg area. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quotas. Stratix Systems provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Entry to Mid-Level or Industry Experienced Representative in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position requires daily travel within an assigned geographic area. A valid driver's license, reliable vehicle and current insurance are required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS : Preference will be given to candidates that have the following:
- Sales experience desired but not required
- Experience selling computing, networking, document management, and printing solutions is a plus
- Must be able to conduct product demonstrations for this role in person, virtually and by phone
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening and written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- General business acumen
- Mature and self-confident
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
- Competitive compensation (salary, commission and bonus)
- Car Allowance
- Company-issued laptop computer
- Annual President’s Club trip
- Comprehensive health insurance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Stratix Systems is a B2B single-source partner that delivers strategic end-to-end services and solutions based on distinct, yet complementary practices, including:
- Managed IT and Cloud-hosted Services
- Data Backup and Business Continuity Applications
- Electronic Content and Document Management Solutions
- Business-class Printing and Imaging Devices
As an independent business technology integrator, Stratix Systems builds solutions focused around our top tier channel partners, including: Microsoft, Dell, Ricoh, Datto and others. Having become the partner-of-choice for thousands of organizations throughout Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Stratix Systems firmly believes that with the right people on board, anything is possible. We have an unwavering commitment to our clients, partners and associates, and we attract and hire only the best to deliver on our commitments.
Stratix Systems is an equal-opportunity employer. For more information, please visit our websites at www.stratixsystems.com.