Strathspey Crown Holdings Group, LLC is a portfolio of businesses focused on the most complex sectors of healthcare, technology, and energy. The Company attempts to innovate, incubate, and invest in disruptive technologies that transform conventional paradigms of scarcity and impossibility into abundance and advantage. The Company has created and invested in businesses that we believe represent attractive financial opportunities for our shareholders and are complementary to the Company’s primary focus.
A receptionist is the face and voice of the company for those visiting or calling our offices. The individual will answer and route calls, greet visitors, and manage important administrative processes for the office to include conference room management, mail/shipping, office supplies, etc.
The receptionist will be responsible for such activities as handling administrative requests and queries from senior managers, organizing and scheduling appointments, planning meetings, supporting office projects, taking detailed minutes, compiling data from meetings, updating files, etc. As an entry-level position, the receptionist will be asked to participate in or contribute to important company projects in areas that can include, marketing, business development, human resources, finance or IT.
Duties and responsibilities
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Greeting clients as the first impression of the company
- Answer, screen, or forward calls; provide information, take messages, schedule appointments
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, typing, photocopying, faxing, printing and mailing
- Maintain reception area, conference, storage, and print rooms in good order and report any defects to facilities and/or building maintenance
- Research, price and order printer, and office supplies
- Maintain kitchen area, ensuring it is properly stocked with coffee, beverages, and necessary items. Place calls for service or maintenance on the kitchen, vending, coffee equipment or other office equipment
- Distribute incoming mail to employees and assist with the preparation of outgoing mail.
- Coordinate food and beverage orders and sets up office lunches for various meetings and special event celebrations. Cleans up after meetings in the conference rooms
- Contact building maintenance with any facility-related requests
- Maintain parking validations and passes
- Assists with various other special projects as needed
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact list, distribution lists for emails, etc.
- Book travel arrangements, as needed
- Ensure an efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office
In addition, you are responsible for any/ greater or lesser responsibilities as assigned by manager.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and office equipment.
- College degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or executive assistant will be a plus
- 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Friendly, outgoing personality with excellent front desk poise and presence
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and carry multiple projects through to completion
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential at all times.
- Flexibility to arrive early and stay late, as needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight time constraints, as well as the ability to deal with frequent interruptions, unresolved situations, frequent change, delays or unexpected events
This job requires office work, some travel for meeting support.
Company reserves the right to update job description duties and responsibilities at any time in accordance with its discretion.