- Solidly perform against all new development requirements
- Develop expertise in all features and functionality of products offered
- Develop expertise in application architecture
- 2+ years of Java development experience (proficiency with Spring)
- 2+ years of development experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with designing and optimizing SQL queries
- Some knowledge of cloud-based commercial API solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with AWS
- Proficiency with Linux
What do you get?
- Incredible benefits: medical/dental/vision- 100% paid for employee + 401K and life insurance
- Highly desired culture: flexible schedule, casual attire, standing desk (if desired), access to premium Braves seats, free parking/Marta…and yes, a ping pong table and dartboard.
Required Technical Capabilities:
- Skilled in the implementation of object-oriented design patterns
- Ability to configure and execute build/environmental technologies like Maven, Ant, JUnit, etc.
- Implementation of concurrency and multithreading
- Ability to deliver code with responsible memory management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant software-focused degree
Key Values of the Ideal Candidate:
- An eye for software design and development and can talk with confidence on a range of topics based on past experiences.
- Team oriented, open, honest and collaborative.
- For you it’s more than a job, you have a passion for doing remarkable work
- Strong work ethic
- Visionary and optimistic; enthusiastic to create a bright future for the organization
- Agile - quick to learn and even quicker to adapt