Proficiency required in UPS Worldship, Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel) and familiarity with web CRM and ecommerce.
Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up to 30 pounds and occasional lifting of 35-45 pounds; climbing ladders; usage of pallet jacks.
Compensation includes wage, health insurance and retirement benefits.
Processing orders on daily basis
- UPS & USPS - Domestic and Foreign packages
- USPS- Metered mail; Click n ship packages delivered to PO or arrange pick up
- Maintains postage on meter; advises supervisor when low.
- Daily entry of processed orders to website to notify customers of shipments
- Retail and distribution bulk shipments including additional courier pick up
- All preparations for mailing: counting envelopes, marking labels
- Stuff, label, bundle and bag
- Completes final paperwork for USPS delivery
- Deliver to post office when ready
- Maintains supplies- rubber bands, envelopes, mail bags
- Organize and maintain game parts for ease of collation.
- Manage collation of game components into magazines and boxed games.
- Shrink wrap completed boxed games.
- Store completed product in warehouse and additional storage facilities.
- Organize products on shelves for ease of pulling orders.
- Maintain shipping supplies; advises supervisor when reorders are required.
- Advise sales staff when there are shortages to prevent overselling of stock.
- Monthly inventory of sales, annual physical count.
- Verifies when overstock/parts can be disposed
- Maintain clear aisles and workspace
- Basic parking lot maintenance
- Trash bin to curb twice weekly
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Strategy & Tactics Press is committed to providing military history enthusiasts with the finest magazines and games. Our core passion is to dig deeper into military conflicts to better understand the how and why. We provide our customers with in-depth analysis and a presentation which emphasizes maps and other visual support.
We also create unique simulation board games based on our research to recreate battles and campaigns and give players the tools to explore different tactics and strategies to better understand history. Every issue of our magazines has two editions: a magazine edition, and a premium game edition that includes the magazine plus a complete board game based on the topic of one of the feature articles in that issue.