Proficiency required in UPS Worldship, Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel) and familiarity with web CRM and ecommerce.
Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up to 30 pounds and occasional lifting of 35-45 pounds; climbing ladders; usage of pallet jacks.
Compensation includes wage, health insurance and retirement benefits.
Processing orders on daily basis
- UPS & USPS - Domestic and Foreign packages
- USPS- Metered mail; Click n ship packages delivered to PO or arrange pick up
- Maintains postage on meter; advises supervisor when low.
- Daily entry of processed orders to website to notify customers of shipments
- Retail and distribution bulk shipments including additional courier pick up
- All preparations for mailing: counting envelopes, marking labels
- Stuff, label, bundle and bag
- Completes final paperwork for USPS delivery
- Deliver to post office when ready
- Maintains supplies- rubber bands, envelopes, mail bags
- Organize and maintain game parts for ease of collation.
- Manage collation of game components into magazines and boxed games.
- Shrink wrap completed boxed games.
- Store completed product in warehouse and additional storage facilities.
- Organize products on shelves for ease of pulling orders.
- Maintain shipping supplies; advises supervisor when reorders are required.
- Advise sales staff when there are shortages to prevent overselling of stock.
- Monthly inventory of sales, annual physical count.
- Verifies when overstock/parts can be disposed
- Maintain clear aisles and workspace
- Basic parking lot maintenance
- Trash bin to curb twice weekly
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.