Communications Project Director/Project Manager
Strategix Management LLC (Strategix) is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) management consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC. We focus on providing federal government agencies and other clients with innovative solutions to modernize how they do business and serve their constituents. Strategix has experienced exceptional growth across all practice areas by applying our team’s collective management consulting experience and by providing breakthrough solutions with superior client service. We are seeking talented professionals who are focused on innovation, servant-leadership, and real-world change to support and continue our rapid growth.
The Communications Project Director/Project Manager will support one of our federal client’s communications and outreach programs by providing full spectrum communications, marketing, and event planning oversight. The position is generally virtual; however, when appropriate, onsite meetings in Washington DC, and other travel during conference venue selection and onsite conference staffing will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute client focused communications plan to produce promotional materials, marketing collateral, and other marketing communication materials.
- Provide oversight, strategy, and leadership to manage the scope, deliverables, and timelines of communications projects.
- Create original documents, revise existing documents, and provide quality control.
- Serve as an editorial expert, highly competent in syntax, diction, style, and grammar.
- Advance internal and external marketing and communications strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop content that reflect the client’s brand.
- Provide strategic guidance, development, and coaching to direct report staff, enforcing company and project policies.
- Act as a liaison between the company and federal client ensuring positive and productive client relations and the delivery of materials that exceed their expectations.
- Communicate project status in the format and frequency required.
- Provide strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Provide performance management check-ins and reviews to ensure direct reports are delivering against performance goals, are rewarded appropriately, and provided with developmental opportunities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business, or related field
- At least three years of project management experience, preferably leading a Communications team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Experience planning events and/or conferences
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines, focusing on detail and precision in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Creative, strategic thinker, communicator, multi-tasker
- Exceptional attention to detail
Why Our Work Matters
Our firm has partnered with some of the most influential commercial organizations and government agencies to provide mission critical and high priority solutions to the most challenging national and global issues. At Strategix, we listen to understand our customers' real needs and deliver real solutions to imagine, safeguard and develop a more connected and healthier world.
Strategix Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Company Sponsored Benefits. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for Strategix’s compensation package including health benefits from CareFirst Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans. Our medical insurance includes nationwide POS (PPO equivalent) options ranging from Bronze to Platinum levels with an employer contribution of 70% and an employee contribution of 30% for the base plan. Our dental and vision insurance includes an employer contribution of 75% and an employee contribution of 25% for the respective corporate selected plans.
Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) with Company Match
- 2 weeks of Vacation Days per calendar year
- 40 Hours of Sick Leave
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Strategix ManagementWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.