Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OFFICE MANAGER AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Strategies 360 is seeking an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to join our growing Oregon team. The Office Manager/Administrative Assistant will work with the Senior Vice President of the Oregon office and other staff to manage the office operations and schedules of senior staff members. This job requires excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Manage office operations for a busy 10+ person public affairs and political firm, including ordering supplies, setting up and maintaining systems (filing, contracts, shared passwords, etc), maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, and coordinating with our headquarters office in Seattle as needed (IT, accounting, etc).
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for senior staff, including writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on staff’s behalf.
- Perform minor accounting duties, including expense reports and tracking client billings.
- Support office communications, including monthly office reports and regular client newsletters.
- Assist with legislative, communications, campaign, and outreach projects for a range of clients.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the Strategies 360 office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain flexible and proactive in a fast-paced, changing environment that demands a high degree of responsiveness to colleague and client requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to properly handle private and confidential matters.
- Experience with scheduling meetings on behalf of others, including managing calendar and email delegation in Microsoft Outlook.
- Interest in state and local politics and policy.
Job type: Full Time, starting as soon as September 6. In person 3+ days per week, with some opportunity for remote work.
Salary and benefits: $50,000-$60,000 per year, dependent on experience. We offer a competitive benefits package including employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances; 401(k) retirement plan; and paid vacation and sick leave.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff must be vaccinated and boosted.
Strategies 360 is the leading public affairs, government relations, communications, and research firm in the West. With team members on the ground in 13 Western states, Vancouver B.C., Toronto, Ontario, and Washington D.C., S360’s team is large enough to bring deep advocacy, coalition-building, and communications expertise, and small enough to master attention to detail, excellent customer service, and sharp strategic thinking that gets results for our clients. We hire the best in Oregon – people with the know-how and determination to get the job done.
S360 is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business. S360 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military and other basis protected by law.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line Office Manager/Administrative Assistant. Open until filled. Priority consideration will be given to applications received by Friday, August 19, 2022 by 4pm.
Strategies 360 is the leading public affairs, government relations, communications, and research firm in the West. With team members on the ground in 13 Western states, Vancouver B.C., Toronto, Ontario, and Washington D.C., S360’s team is large enough to bring deep advocacy, coalition-building, and communications expertise, and small enough to master attention to detail, excellent customer service, and sharp strategic thinking that gets results for our clients. We hire the best in the west – people with the know-how and determination to get the job done.
240 N BroadwayPortland, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Strategies 360