Strategies 360 is seeking an account manager to join our Idaho office. This multi-faceted role combines client services, project management, communications strategy, and plenty of writing. If you like to be pigeonholed or do the same thing every day, this is NOT the job for you. Rather, the successful candidate must juggle numerous projects and wear multiple hats; develop and hone new skills; keep the trains running and simultaneously reimagine how trains run; understand public relations and human relations; adeptly manage cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams; and constantly learn (about our clients and what they do, about our varied services, about industry best practices, about how the world works, and about how we can make the world better).
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide creative brainstorming and strategic direction for communications, outreach, advocacy, and marketing/advertising campaigns. Work with colleagues to develop strategic plans and scopes of work that leverage just the right blend of S360’s award-winning capabilities.
• Help to develop and then manage project budgets, timelines, and work plans.
• Lead project/campaign execution across research, digital advertising, communications, creative, and web development teams.
• Maintain strong and trusting client relationships through clear, consistent, and frequent communication, exacting attention to detail, and proper expectation-setting, every step of the way.
• Proactively identify and plan for project risks and troubleshoot projects and relationships when challenges emerge.
• Writing in diverse formats for a wide array of client deliverables and for broad range of audiences
• Drive account growth by ensuring client satisfaction and identifying new opportunities for additional work. Help to write proposals and contract renewals.
Can systematically handle multiple, competing responsibilities.
Possesses a sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Possesses strong interpersonal and time management skills.
Has a desire to work on interesting, complex, multi-faceted projects that impact our community and our world.
At least 3 years of experience in communications/PR, marketing/advertising, or related field.
Bachelor’s degree (we love humanities and social science degrees).
Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated by a diverse range of writing samples.
Proven success managing complex projects, budgets, and timelines.
Experience in policy, politics, or advocacy a plus.
Strategies 360 offers a competitive benefits package, including:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Life and short-term disability insurance
Cell phone stipend
Paid time off and holidays (including most state and federal holidays)
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Work Here?
Meaningful & stimulating work, great clients, fun colleagues, and plenty of opportunity for mentoring and self-directed learning/growth.