Administrative Coordinator (QMHP-C or LMHP-E)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Coordinator (QMHP-C or LMHP-E) $1500 sign on bonus
Strategic is seeking an Administrative Coordinator for our Chesapeake Region. This role manages all administrative functions ensuring that all clinical documentation is submitted by set deadlines from our clinical staff while carrying a reduced caseload of community-based and/or outpatient clients. Eligible candidates must have or be eligible for a QMHP-C or preferably be eligible for licensure as a Resident in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work with the VA Board of Counseling. (See required education and qualifications below)
Strategic provides a variety of therapeutic services to children, adolescents and families in Chesapeake and surrounding communities. Residents will obtain weekly supervision towards professional license while serving as a team lead for our clinicians. Candidates must be eligible for a QMHP-C or have Masters degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy or Social Work.
Strategic Therapy Associates is a change-oriented, community-based behavioral health provider that has been providing mental health services across Central and Southwest Virginia for over 25 years. We address a variety of problems including abuse, neglect, court-related problems, and other mental health issues. The safety and well-being of children is our priority. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to evolve their professional skills to keep families together by focusing on their strengths and empowering families to solve their own problems. We believe that all children have the right to grow up in a loving family environment where everyone is safe, well-cared for and protected. Strategic offers clinicians training in Strategic Family Therapy, Family Functional Therapy and on-going supervision and learning opportunities.
At Strategic, you will:
- Have the opportunity to grow and contribute to a change-oriented agency
- Learn a powerful approach that helps empower families to change
- Receive specific, detailed direction and guidance on cases from seasoned, accomplished clinical supervisors
- Work with some of the most challenging cases – there is no better way to learn
- Do rewarding work that you can really feel good about because you’ll see that you helped make a difference in the lives of at-risk families.
Duties of the Administrative Coordinator Include but are not limited to:
- Ensure 100% of client documentation is submitted by established deadlines by monitoring the documentation tracking Report and ensure timely completion of ISPs, ISP reviews, monthly reports, SRAs, reassessments, etc.)
- Complete daily productivity report and ensure targets are met.
- Monitor and ensure completion of HR missing documents
- Monitor Authorization Tracking report and ensure timely completion of authorizations
- Organize on-call rotation
- Complete Case Management Report
- Gather and maintain community resource information
- Ensure appropriate and timely documentation of serious incidents
- Order supplies and Maintain office
- Track and ensure documentation of clinical supervision
- Oversee training of new staff. Ensure new staff complete training on time, are well prepared, and successfully meet targets
- Monitor staff training activities and ensure that all training is completed on time
- Provide training in TOVA and CPR/First Aid to staff in each Region
- Complete coaching notes and corrective action as needed
- Lead discussions of administrative topics at Site/Region staff meetings
- Carry reduced caseload of community-based clients
Required Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in the human services field (Social work, Psychology, Counseling or other qualified human service degree) & 1500 hours experience working with at-risk children (Or) a Masters degree in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy or Psychology with a 500 hour internship or practicum working in mental health field.
- Applicants must qualify to register with the VA Board of Counseling as a (QMHP-C) Qualified Mental Health Professional- Child or Resident in Counseling. Please visit this link for more information: https://www.dhp.virginia.gov/counseling/counseling_QMHP.htm.
- Requires a a valid Driver's License, auto insurance and satisfactory driving record.
- Health Insurance (company pays 75% towards employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Universal Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long Term Disability (co. paid)
- Bereavement leave
- 401K Retirement plan
- *Free Clinical supervision toward professional licensure (LCSW, LPC and/or LMFT) *Certain conditions apply. Licensure supervision is offered to masters level staff at Strategic working in the intensive in-home program, and is based on supervisor availability and after a period of employment (as determined by the director) in which the potential "resident" has been observed in clinical skill and in interactions in regular clinical supervision.
*Terms and conditions apply for signing bonus.
Strategic Therapy Associates Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Strategic Therapy Associates Inc