Do you want the opportunity to develop your career and go into management?
Do you want to work for a company that values their employees?
Do you want to work for a dynamic and growing businesses in the Austin and San Antonio markets?
Do you want a sign on bonus?
- Ideal candidate has two to five years min HVAC service experience
- Ideal candidate will have chiller experience, maintenance, and repair (ideal not mandatory)
- Ideal candidate should be a problem solver and enjoy the challenges of figuring out systems issues
- Applies technical skills and a general knowledge of current industry codes, regulations and standards relative to all work to ensure complete, quality installation that meets inspection code.
- Specific Job Duties: (several positions available, including start-up installers)
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
- Ability to communicate with dispatcher and call center personnel (eg. Debrief, email, etc).
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, being neat, and well groomed.
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools.
FOR START UP INSTALLERS:
- Assembles HVAC units and condensers and places/installs air boxes, registers, thermostats, coils, air handlers, heat pumps, copper line sets and risers in the installation process.
- Tests equipment by releasing charge from unit, starting unit and checking pressures with gauges to ensure proper operation.
- Connects copper tubing from indoor unit to outdoor unit by means of high temperature soldering.
- Sets drain pans to meet drop flow rates and installs and tests drain lines to ensure proper installation.
- Wires the main power line of the unit, ensuring that high and low voltages are secure.
- May install gas lines, to include venting of system.
- Tests gas pressure on line sets when gas lines are placed so that lines can work with the system.
- Performs start-up of HVAC systems to ensure proper operation in heat and cool cycles. Records HVAC data such as model and serial numbers, amperage of heater and compressor and record pressures.
FOR HVAC TECHS:
- Troubleshoots - repairs and maintains commercial HVAC equipment and related
- Uses proper tools - gauges and processes to detect and navigate issues to be solved
- Ensures communication with clients and dispatch happens
- Follows processes for ordering supplies; equipment or tools needed for repair
- Communicate needs to client including pricing for repair
- Uses online tablets ( technology) in the field for all processing; pricing and hours attributed to job
Trade and employee appreciation events held yearly
CONTACT US TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND TO SET UP:
1) PHONE INTERVIEW (1st step phone) 512-258-5336
2) Online application
3) In person interview with hiring managers (social distancing and protocol followed)
Building Team Solutions Inc is a boutique styled and highly niche focused RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT FIRM . Matching people to their dream job is what we love to do. We are extremely niche focused and highly leveraged with contacts; connections and clients in the Construction (Commercial Construction); Industrial and Facilities (Maintenance & Project Mgmt.) markets. Building Team Solutions Inc (BTS) –currently has two offices in Texas (Austin, Texas and Plano, Texas) but with our database and extremely experienced Recruiting team, we staff and place people throughout the US. If your reading this ad then you know, some of the BEST positions are the BEST KEPT secret, let us introduce you to our client and see if this is the right FIT FOR YOU! You have NOTHING to loose by contacting us and EVERYTHING to gain! Let us help you find your next new home! Lets build your career and legacy together!
To learn more about us please visit: www.btsjobs.com
All resumes are held in strict confidence and all communication will be discretionary at all times
Strategic Talent Acquisition Dept.
Why Work Here?We are a large and financially stable company looking to grow. Our senior leadership came from the field and has your back!
Fantastic opportunities for professional development and job security!