System Support Analyst II
- $24 to $25 Hourly
Job Title: System Support Analyst II
Location: Charleston WV 25314
Duration: 6 months Contract
Shift timings: Shift M-F 8 am-5 PM
Pay rate: $25.00/hr on w2 without benefits.
• Provide support for all end user computing services on desktop, laptops and tablets the Windows 10 operating system.
• Provide support for mobile devices, on the IOS operating system, including iPhones and iPads.
• Provide support for printers, peripherals, audio visual equipment in meeting rooms.
• Provide support for Microsoft 365 productivity tools.
• Respond to and resolve incidents and service requests for workstation services
• Analyze incidents and escalate to other IS support teams as needed.
• Document work logs and resolution of tickets in our ServiceNow system to ensure that the information is available to the rest of the End User Services team and the Service Desk
• Assist with developing Knowledge Base articles based on resolution of incidents
• Document team processes and procedures
• Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation o Is this a requirement? – Yes this is a requirement. o VIP or general users or both? – Both.
• Assist with Service Desk phone lines during peak periods. o Is this a requirement? Define peak periods. Since we are beefing up our Service Desk with CompuCom agents, there will probably little need for this. I however want to make sure that anyone being hired, understands that if the need ever arises, they will be expected to take Service Desk calls in an emergency.
• Assist with problem management o Define problem management responsibility specific to this role: Assisting with a deep dive into determining the root cause of a recurring issue. Requires someone with an analytical mindset.
• Other tasks as required Minimum Qualifications
• High School diploma or professional diploma in a technical discipline.
Strategic SystemsCharleston, WV
TechnologyView All Strategic Systems Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.