Supply Chain Specialist(Contracts Administrator III)
Strategic Systems Akron, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client: First Energy Corp
Shift : 1st
Remote until September 2021 then Onsite Job Location: 76 South Main, FESCO Akron Ohio 44308
Duration: 07/12/2021 to 01/11/2022
Pay Rate is : $48 hourly on W2
Supply Chain Specialist III
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, demonstrating professionalism at all times, and showing mutual respect for teammates and suppliers.
• Conducting market research and analysis using qualitative and quantitative skills.
• Assisting with the timely collection, collation, and distribution of marketplace research data to enable FirstEnergy to gain and sustain a competitive edge in the industry.
• Consistently delivering against defined action plan.
• Provide excellent customer service to all business units and suppliers.
• Being aware of, and adhering to, applicable procedures, policies, and regulations throughout the company.
• Placing purchase orders for the company that include: tactical material and service buying, and daily emergent activities.
• Leading in contract analysis, sourcing, negotiation, and contract management
• Adherence to Supply Chain Compliance standards for PO creation of a minimum of 95% accuracy
• Effective performance will also be measured against metrics related to SAP E-Sourcing RFP Accuracy, SAP Clipboards, competency of Sourcing Evaluation Review forms, observance of SC-P-SRC-001 Supply Chain Procurement Policy and related procedures.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain, or other relevant discipline preferred.
• At least 7-10 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
• Must have strong purchasing or project management skills and demonstrated attention to detail to implement strategic opportunities.
• Experience with ERP applications. SAP is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communications and customer service skills
• Team oriented positive attitude.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Must be motivated, energetic, assertive, influential, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be a strong time manager and have the capability to work on multiple assignments in parallel.
76 South Main FESCOAkron, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Strategic Systems