Strategic Systems Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate: $18 hourly on W2
Duration: 9 months
Location : 4910 Tiedeman Road, Brooklyn OH 44144-01805
Interview : Phone/Video
Under direct supervision, the Specialist is primarily focused on execution of basic processing and/or quality verification work following defined procedures. The Specialist is also responsible for routine operational and/or administrative work and escalates any issues.
This position will be responsible for client support and quality review functions through telephone or written requests, the timely processing of commercial monetary transactions, and scheduled and non-scheduled loan maintenance by contributing to a high performing work team environment. This process includes loan servicing system input, balancing and related research. Other duties include performance of special instructions and follow up for accurate and timely completion of transactions ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures, and service level agreements. The incumbent will participate as a team member dedicated to supporting the growth and servicing of the portfolio, providing the highest quality of customer service and satisfaction for internal and external customers alike.
Essential Job Function
- This role covers a combination of staff within the areas of credit cards, retail banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, collections, recovery, origination, or auto finance and cover a broad range of responsibilities and duties
- Administers defined procedures, analyses, tasks, and report preparation while receiving explicit instructions for filing, recording, processing, servicing, recording, and/or organization of documentation associated with a product or process
- May assist in reviewing or ensuring proper documentation or procedures are used for basic activities
- Performs basic routine tasks assigned by manager. May provide service in relation routine billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions, and complaints from customers
- Completes work by following clearly defined procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform tasks as a fully contributing member of a high performing work team.
- Provide world-class level of quality customer service and teamwork.
- Answer client questions and inquiries that are phoned in directly to Loan Services.
- Perform accurate and timely monetary processing as indicated. This includes the processing of Dollar Transaction Forms and Loan Initial Funding Requests via the Centralized Funding process.
- Balance general ledger entries via Automated Posting Application (APA) to minimize account outages and work with the Accounting department to correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Post DDA entries via APA to Hogan system, send out cashier checks and process outgoing wires as needed based on service requests.
- Process requests received via departmental Quest, databases and KeyView system including Fee Waiver requests and changes to indicative account information. This would also include transactions such as reapplication of payments, research of missing or misapplied payments, and producing payment history statements. Perform maintenance transactions on CLS including, but not limited to, setting up borrowing base ticklers, Advance Paydown ticklers and other monetary and indicative system changes.
- Careful and timely review and action of various reports to alleviate potential customer impact issues and to ensure system integrity.
- Research requests to a logical conclusion and execute remedial action. Communicate to the requester the results of research and resolution of the problem effectively and timely.
- Perform quarterly Operational testing as scheduled.
- Assist other team members with daily workload to ensure timely completion and achievement of work team assignments.
Actively pursue development of self to better support team and future advancement
MandatoryExperience & Education • 0-1 years of experience with working knowledge of the business or general office skills • High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required. College degree preferred Skillsets Required at all Specialist Levels • Works well with others in a fully developed team environment • Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment • Exceptional attention to detail. • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications • Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy. • Proven ability to handle monetary/ processing functions independently • Proven ability to handle high transaction volumes accurately and meet production goals
Personal CareView all jobs at Strategic Systems