Role: Credit card Client Advisor
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281
Duration: 6+ months
Provide credit card operational service delivery and consultation for clients, cardholders, Program Administrators and internal partners. Including but not limited to opening new accounts, closing accounts, account maintenance, Program Manager and Cardholder problem resolution, research, reporting and internal and external customer training. Serve as the primary contact for telephone and/or email requests from SVB clients and colleagues.Navigate, research, solve and/or escalate a variety of client service inquiries.Set client expectations and deliver world class service to delight the client.
· 2-3 years credit card customer service experience, preferably with Credit Card Operations/Service or General Banking. Demonstrated experience in a direct client contact role within the financial services industry with Credit Card experience highly preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to understand client issues, set client expectations and facilitate resolution while mitigating bank risk.
· Knowledge of First Data systems is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment utilizing multiple systems and platforms.
· Proficient on Microsoft Office products… must be internet savvy; knowledge of various browsers is a plus.
· Minimum 3+ years' experience in financial services industry (preferably Credit Cards).
· Prior experience working with First Data 3270 credit card system is a plus.
· High School diploma required. College degree preferred. Strong knowledge of Microsoft software required (Word & Excel)
Our clients span many industries including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and insurance. We have a proven track record in helping them maximize their IT investment and achieve their business goals.
Strategic Systems has provided Business and Technology-Based Services to Fortune 500 companies for over 15 years. These services, as illustrated below, provide an agile, flexible and predictive approach to Application Development, Application Management, Data Management, Network Management and QA Testing across a broad spectrum of Industries. Strategic Systems delivers its services in a cost effective manner from one of three global locations: State Side, Nearshore and Offshore. These services incorporate extensive industry experience coupled with a delivery frame work that provides our customers superior resources, processes and technologies used to analyze, develop, test and deploy a quality product.