Consumer Call Center Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift: 1st shift Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun (8:30am-5pm)
SHIFT A: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun (8:30am - 5pm)
1st shift Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri (9am-6pm) Sat-10am-4pm
SHIFT C: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri (9a - 6p), Sat 10a-4p
Handles telephone calls by providing outstanding customer service. By using job knowledge and the information available, makes every effort to answer the customer's question/solve the problem. Educates the customer about Bank products and services, and up sells and cross-sells other products based on the customer's needs.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles customer calls in a professional, courteous manner.
- Provides accurate information to the customer. Explains products and policies so the customer can understand.
- Handles some complex customer inquiries in areas of expertise.
- Makes every effort possible to answer the customer's question or solve the problem during the call, without transferring the customer to another employee or department. When follow-up is required, doing so within the timeframe committed to the customer.
- Wherever possible help educate and convert the customer to a different or an additional self-service channel available.
- Consistently offer more cost effective service channels.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures, particularly in regards to customer confidentiality
- Accurately enters or confirms customer information into various systems; initiates and/or completes proper request forms in assisting customers.
- Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Suggest improvements and changes to processes and policies to improve productivity or customer satisfaction.
- Continually learning and developing knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Training – 4-5 Weeks (Monday – Friday 8:30AM - 5PM)
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Strategic Systems