Strategic Support Solutions Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The employee is assigned by the Government to tool cribs, Mega Centers and plant services. Stock Clerks shall monitor, make adjustments, maintain appropriate stock levels or replenish items for material carried and stock in Mega Centers and will prepare requisitions to refill onsite stock and shall perform any combination of the following duties:
- Receive, store, inventory and issue IMRL gear, equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compile stock records of items in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Count, sort, or weigh incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice
- Examine stock to verify conformance to specifications
- Store articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material
- Fill orders or issue supplies from stock; prepare periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock (using current data systems such as ATICTS/MAXIMO)
- Requisition articles to fill incoming orders
- Compile reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments
- Mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles; distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued
- Make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock
- Cut stock to site to fill order
- Maintain Commodities and HAZMAT lockers throughout each location and shall issue HAZMAT using HMMS or Regional CHRIMP
- Follow appropriate HAZMAT waste procedures IAW the latest version of FRCSEINST 5090.3
- Participate in quarterly and yearly HW handlers and spill drill training and may also be members of the HMCC.
Required Experience, Training & Certifications:
- Should have a basic knowledge of Naval Aviation hand tools and measuring devises.
- Past experience working in an aviation maintenance organizational tool room is desired.
- Past documented experience with handling Hazardous Material.
- Must be comfortable in the use of Microsoft Office applications, a mature and respectful demeanor and a professional appearance are a must.
- Any candidate that has past ATICS and MAXIMO data system experience is a plus.
- History of working in a well-structured industrial environment, a working knowledge of lean six sigma and ISO 9000 principles is desirable.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Required Security Clearance Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background check with the Department of Defense.
Strategic Support Solutions
RetailView all jobs at Strategic Support Solutions