Systems Analyst (Healthcare / SQL /Facets)
Southfield, MI | JO# 150390
Scope of Position:
- Prime responsibilities are to manage the Facets Release Upgrades, Non-Prod environment effectiveness and Facets product enhancements for business improvement.
- Plan, develop, test and implement IT system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals.
- Identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications.
- Support one or more moderately to highly complex business processes/systems for multiple business units.
- Project team member for projects medium to large in scope and high complexity.
Top 3 Required Skills and/or Experience:
- Health Care Industry Experience
- SQL Experience
- Interaction experience with Vendors and Technical Resources
Required Skills and/or Experience:
- Mainframe experience
- Facets experience
- Change Management process
- Share point experience
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Advanced knowledge for MS Office 365 and Macros.
- Project Management and ITIL standards
- Collaboration skills – works well with others, takes responsibility for teams success/failures
- Facilitation skills – defines goals and objects; maintains focus, ensures results
- Ownership and initiative – self-starter and finisher, drives projects and tasks to conclusion
Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science
- Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Certifications – preferred PMP Certification