OPEN ENROLLMENT SUPPORT CLERK - Lewinston ID
Performs clerical support for departments within Health Solutions. The clerk works closely with department staff as well as staff in other corporate departments.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months of general office experience or training, technical, vocational, careers in basic office procedures or equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- 30 wpm keying ability, with 95% accuracy; 10-key ability.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and be able to multitask
- Ability to operate business machines, computers, copiers, fax
- Proven ability of telephone courtesy.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Alpha and numeric filing abilities.
- Responsible and dependable, general office skills, ability to apply basic math skills, flexible in duties, positive attitude, basic operation of standard office equipment such as PC and CRT, Microsoft Word and Excel experience helpful, and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work effectively with all levels of corporate staff
- For claims system, must have working knowledge of medical and/or dental terminology.
- Performs data entry and PC work and may assist with phone coverage as required in certain departments.
- May handle incoming phone calls from external customers.
- Prepare mailings for external customers.
- May handle mailroom tasks.
- May receive, date stamp, sort, log and distribute all incoming mail and/or inquiries coming into unit.
- May deliver and pick up documents from other departments as needed.
- Willing to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to assist with Open Enrollment activity.
Work is primarily performed in an office environment.
Overtime and work on weekends may be requested.