· The LIS Interface Analyst is to provide analysis, design, testing, implementation and ongoing support of instrument interfaces.
· The analyst will also be responsible for test maintenance as it relates to the testing from the instruments being interfaced as well as higher level general LIS support.
· Work with LIS vendor to initiate new instrument interfaces.
· Test, debug, modify, tune and document interface messages as needed.
· Maintain and support existing interfaces.
· Determine the interface customizations required for each project.
· Complete setup (Tests) in accordance with the instrumentation tests.
· Experience with Soft Laboratory Information Systems (LIS).
· Familiarity with other laboratory equipment: Abbott Architect or Sysmex XN.
· 3-5 years of experience as a Med Tech.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
· Knowledgeable in EMR systems.
· Licensure/Certification Skills: Licensed Medical Technician.