Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for an Business Analyst with 7+ years’ experience!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Business Analyst
Role Type: W2
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 7 Months
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Jake Hamm, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JO# 155887.
· Serves as a data reporting analyst for functional business areas by collecting data, creating reports and analyzing outcomes.
Data used within the report includes claims data, medical management, and clinical data.
· Proven ability to design and develop healthcare reporting tools and dashboards.
· Keen analytical and problem solving skills
· Proven ability to document reporting requirements (business and technical requirements).
· Advanced knowledge of health plan operations, data sources, data structures within business area.
· Knowledge of data mining tools and methods (SAS, SQL) including server reporting services (e.g. SPSS, Tableau).
· Business sense (finance, accounting, economics, risk management, public health economics, social service research or epidemiology).
· Ability to organize, plan and prioritize assignments within multiple projects.
General Functions and Outcomes:
· Create analytical reports for employer groups based on employer group's claims experience
· Create medical management reports for employer groups
· Develops methodologies and approaches to new reports and projects through design and development of analytical models.
· Proactively identify issues and concerns to management.
· Develops knowledge of health plan operations, health plan data sources and structures, and cost containment strategies.
· Identifies problems or needed changes, recommends resolution, and participates in quality improvement efforts.
· Identifies needed reporting, assembles or directs the assembly of reports and distributes such information.
· Performs acceptance testing of new reports, programs and models.
· Documents business and technical requirements and methods used to generate work output.
· Actively identifies and eliminates inefficient or ineffective use of resources and provides recommendation on process improvements.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
· Set the bar high for what a company should do
· Create jobs
· Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
· Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Vacation Package
· Life & Disability Insurance Plans
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Reimbursement