STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job Title: Customer Service Associate Representative (Non-IT)
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: St. Louis, MO
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Johnnie Kaapuwai at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 151493 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Customer Service Associate Representative (Non-IT) for a 6 month contract at one of our top Fortune 500 companies. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in St. Louis, MO
· Perform customer service and prescription benefit specialist duties to resolve customer service issues, ensure members optimize their prescription benefit plans and assist pharmacists in improving patient care by asking scripted questions to clarify potential gaps in care.
· The vast majority of duties involve outbound patient telephone outreach.
· Perform data entry and use software programs.
· Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
· Must document all calls and evaluate each account to determine if further research is necessary.
· Responsible for providing world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
· Required to meet productivity standards as set forth by the management team; and identify and report trends in call drivers to management.
· Requires close attention to accuracy, performs independently, subject to practices and procedures.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Missouri pharmacy technician license in good standing
· Strong data entry and 10-key skills
· Basic math skills required
· P.C. literate
· Strong attention to detail
· Good organizational ability
· Ability to work in fast-paced, production environment
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
· Exceptional oral communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to engage members and build confidence to become their trusted advisor on customer service concerns and cost effective use of their prescription benefit plan.
WE OFFER A REFERRAL INCENTIVE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer