Contract Duration: 6+ Months (With a high possibility to convert to full-time employment)
Position: Clerical/Admin Support
Location: Orlando, FL
· Experience with Pega Systems, Hogan, AFS, CRV, CIV are beneficial.
· Responds to and researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling or that may have been forwarded by management committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
· This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, etc., individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes/documents are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
· Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
· This includes research using multiple systems and applications.
· Communicates with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
· May serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements.
· For transactions identified with material deficiencies, provides feedback to internal and external customers, including identification of fraud red flags and inconsistencies.
· Analyzes transaction quality/deficiencies, risks, and offsets and recommends solutions.
· Other duties include project work related to process improvements, performance of ongoing reviews as needed.
· Typically generates reports and summarizes results.
· Experience with customer contact/customer excellence in financial services environment, operations, or quality assurance preferred.