· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with Intermediate Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis understanding or similar work experience
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Consultant.
· Minimum 3-5 years gathering and documenting business requirements and performing testing.
· Experience with hands-on testing of software applications
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to think through creative solutions, solving for the root causes.
· Self-starter who is able to work independently and also be a team player, collaborate with all partners including technology and Quality Assurance teams, and interact with end-users to meet critical project timelines.
· Ability to translate business needs into detailed clearly understood business requirements.
· Proven ability to develop a deep understanding of the implications of up-stream and down-stream data flows.
· Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, customer-focused and experienced working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.