- 2-4 years demonstrated experience designing for responsive, web-based applications, using an established framework design system.
- 4-5 years proven visual design skills in brand, typography, color, and layout.
- Experience working within established visual design principles and visual design style guides
- Familiarity with interface elements, states, and transitions, and how to style and define them to enhance user experience.
- Solid file hygiene and specification work.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Familiarity with Invision, as a prototyping application
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while retaining careful attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of CSS as it relates to visual design
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, and awareness of accessibility requirements a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or similar collaboration tools a plus.
- Strong portfolio of visual design work for the above. Your examples must demonstrate your visual or graphic design chops, UX chops, and style mindset:
- Examples of typography, layout, color, and sound use of design principles.
- Examples of redline and complex specs
- Examples of your work using an established system of components and standards.