We are seeking an Account Resolution Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Responds to and researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling or that may have been forwarded by mgmt committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, etc., individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes/documents are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
- Communicates with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
- May serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements.
- For transactions identified with material deficiencies, provides feedback to internal and external customers, including identification of fraud red flags and inconsistencies.
- Analyzes transaction quality/deficiencies, risks, and offsets and recommends solutions.
- Other duties include project work related to process improvements, performance of ongoing reviews as needed.
- Typically generates reports and summarizes results.
- Experience with customer contact/customer excellence in financial services environment, operations, or quality assurance preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills