Strategic Retail Solutions LLC, is a leading retail merchandising company that provides retail solutions to manufactures and retailers in all 50 states.
Our team of merchandisers assists the consumer- packaged goods industry by providing services to complete merchandising projects in virtually all retail outlets including grocery, mass, drug and convenience. SRS Merchandisers are responsible for representing SRS and our Clients through store coverage and executing sales and merchandising objectives as set forth by their District Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an assigned territory.
- Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned stores according to client frequency plans.
- Report accurate information on a daily basis for all completed calls.
- Answer all survey questions as required by clients and report any issues via store comments section of report.
- Effectively communicate client information to store personnel.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Educate store personnel on existing & new products as directed.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Prior merchandising or retail experience.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Must have smart phone or tablet for taking pictures in store.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and SRS employees and District Managers.